Sunday, August 16, 2009

Party Time!

I went to my first birthday party on Saturday!My good friends, Sam...And Jake......just turned 2!!
It was at a park that had a water play area....
So it was time to put on my bathing suit and have some fun!!
My friend, Adam, was there too, and he's walking now...
...so I was taking careful notes!!!
They had a baby play area for the little ones like me...
...where my friends Elizabeth and Ethan were hanging out...
But Mommy couldn't get me to stay there for anything...
There was WAY too much else to see!
I crawled this way....
I crawled that way....
I crawled over here....
And I crawled over there...
I stopped to make a few new friends...
And did a little playing....
...and splashing...
But mainly I was on the move...
Poor Mommy (who did not have a bathing suit on) could barely keep up...
After a while I started to get tired....
So we went to sit in the shade and have a nice cold drink....
And sing Happy Birthday to the birthday boys!!
Then Adam came to visit me....
And stole my binky right out of my mouth (which I thought was funny)...
But then he sweetly tried to put it back....
He's such a nice boy!!
Then it was time to take my exhausted and sleepy self home for a long nap! But what a fun day!!!

3 comments:

Mikaela's said...

I'm not sre Daddy would be thrilled about a boy this early in Princess Shannon's life! Looks like she's going to be a handful when she starts walking.

Hearts and kisses!!

Auntie Kaela

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. It really is great. I am all smiles looking at those cute pictures of her. Yeah what did Daddy think of Adam and Shannon??

Stalford Family said...

Daddy is polishing his shotgun. j/k.