Thursday, October 15, 2009

Surprise!

So...... since most everybody knows, I might as well come out and say it...I'M PREGNANT! Yeah, that's right... I had to take 2 tests because I didn't believe the first one...
And when I say "pregnant", I don't mean like.... "pregnant with anticipation"...
I mean like, "pregnant with the spawn of my overly-fertile husband"...
But to be fair, we are super excited! NOT A PLANNED THING! But sometimes God has different plans....
I'm currently 16 weeks... the baby is due in early April...
So soon this blog will not be the adventures of just Squishy anymore... I will have to name it something new...
Because Squishy will have a partner in crime!!

She has no idea what's coming.... but she will!!

P.S All the pregnancy pics are from my pregnancy with Squish! I'm not really showing yet (except for my double chins) so we haven't started to take pics!

0 comments: