Monday, September 28, 2009

Birthday Madness...

So we had 3 birthdays this month... and I am so behind on blogging because we have been ridiculously busy (Aaron is working insane hours)... and I am going to catch up eventually (I almost have all of my pictures edited). And then The Holiday season begins, which I am so excited for. But it is going to be crazy busy. Next month we celebrate MY birthday (the 17th)... then we have Squishy's first Halloween... then in November we have my Grandmother's 80th birthday and then Aaron and my second anniversary... and then Squishy's first Thanksgiving.... then in December we have family coming in from out of town... then Squishy's first Christmas and New Years and THEN Squishy's first birthday in early January! Whew!! It's going to be busy! So bear with me... I shall chronicle all.... but it may be a little belated! I am so excited for my first Holidays as a MOM.

0 comments: