Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Mommy Club

So I have these two really great friends, Jess and Sarah, who I have been blessed to know these past couple years. But this past year... in a stroke of coincidence, (or genius) we all got pregnant and had babies within a couple months of each other.Between the three of us, we now have 7 children ranging in ages from five years to five weeks. Well, OK... they have 6 of the 7 children... and I have.... well, one. But still...Today we got together for the first time since the newest addition, Sarah's little angel, has joined us.
With all seven children present, 3 of them under the age of one... it was an afternoon immersed in mommyhood.
I am so grateful to know such wonderful women who are going through the same stuff as me.... who else can you call up and say, "My child has green poop? Is that normal?"
The answer is, "No, it's not normal." In case anyone was wondering... but I digress....
But it was great fun to see all the kids together. I got to remember places I have already been... and envision places I have yet to be...
It's only been 5 months... and already I can scarcely remember Squish being that small...

My oh my....how time flies!

0 comments: