Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Weddings Galore...

We had another wedding to go to this weekend. Another one of my oldest girlfriends from middle school took the plunge!The funny thing about this picture is that all three of us have known each other since the 6th grade... and all three of us have gotten married within a year of each other...First, Aaron and I got married in 2007...Then, Alina and Mike got married in 2008...And now, Traci and Perry in 2009...
It was a beautiful wedding and reception... so good to see old friends...
... like Salome here, whom we have also known since middle school...
Our men clean up nice, don't they??
It was so nice to have Mommy and Daddy time... sans baby (who was at home with Grandma)... I did really well for my first evening away from her... I only called home twice!!
14 years after meeting at a little private school in South Florida... here we are all grown up with our husbands! What a journey!

0 comments: